Guildford Road viaduct has four segmental arches in yellow brick, with red brick rings. The viaduct is quite plain, save for a red brick string course, with dentils in contrasting blue brick, at deck level and blue brick imposts. It was built in 1878 and is located a short distance south of Bagshot station.
All photographs are copyright
return to the Railway Structures menu
return to picture gallery page
This page was created 23 January 2010