This viaduct carries the Victoria to Chatham line over the Cray Valley. It has
nine round-headed arches each with a span of 28 feet.
The viaduct was widened on the south side when the railway to Swanley was quadrupled in 1958. The new part of the viaduct has brick piers, but concrete arches with brick-faced spandrels and outer rings.
All photographs are copyright
return to the Railway Structures menu
return to picture gallery page
This page was created 23 January 2010