SEmG

Crystal Palace High Level

The Crystal Palace High Level branch was built by the Crystal Palace & South London Junction Railway, and was taken over by the London Chatham & Dover Railway in 1875.
 
Crystal Palace HL The line to Crystal Palace High Level Station had a succession of closures and reopenings, and finally closed for the third and final time in 1954.

photograph by Vivian Davis

 
These pictures were taken by Mr Vivian Davis in the early 1960s, shortly before the station was demolished, who has very kindly scanned them for the website.

photograph by Vivian Davis

Crystal Palace HL

All photographs are copyright

This page was created 22 February 2005

SR Target

Valid CSS!    Valid HTML 4.01!